Day in the Life of a Cosplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Yitsana a Question

+2
YitsanaM
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Yitsana a Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Yitsana a Question

Post by Hapless Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 am

*sweat drop*...really?
Thing is most dragons go to other universities. We are rather greedy and the ability to make ourselves at least look human helps us get in. Honestly why do you think Bill Gates is so rich, and seems to just horde his money?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Listens intently,

Hmm.
Humans are so curious. and odd.

Vampires, Dragons, Elves. in the wastes we have "mutations" that have been given such terms to discribe , in honor of such myths. in my age magic as you might know it no longer exsists , the bonds of earth and sky have been shattered by the prime forces of of the sun itself. as far as Bill Gates goes i doubt hes anything but a shrew human who happens to be as calculating as i am...
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

http://datachasers.comicgenesis.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Trust me, when you consider his hording nature, rare public appearances, calculating nature, lack of desire to spend his money just horde it. It becomes clear he is not human. Human's lack that level of money sense. They would want to get "good things" things that won't last constantly things to show their status. It's just human nature. He seems to be devoid of all of these aspects. He is one of us.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Actually, isn't Bill Gates just "techniquelly" wealthy. If memory serves, his money is tied up in various things. So he has his money working for him. Also, I'm fairly sure he donates to alot of causes.
I know when he passes on, his will stipulates that his funds are going to various charitable causes.
MinekaC
MinekaC

http://ditloac.comicgenesis.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Does this not prove my point. A human would want his wealth, to pass onto the next generation that they spawn. Yet this is not the case with him.

That point aside. *Form shifts back to a human in an ebony suite, with crimson red tie, and pure white shirt, and slick back copper colored hair*

Which of the people you have been talking to here, Yitsana, would you be the most afraid of running into in a cold dark alley, at night?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:11 pm

*facepalm* I know my answer...
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:31 pm

*Laughing he looks at Cent Comm, green eyes sparkling with joviality* It's Sean isn't it? Yeah he can be pretty freaky.

*With a flourish he pulls a packet, of probably illusionary, cigarettes from his suite coat inside pocket and places one to his lips, and then lets out a sigh, as sulfurous smoke comes out of his mouth, thick and black.* Of course I get the feeling you were referring to me, and making some kind of jab at me being particularly creepy, and probably some kind of perverse freak who would carry her off in the middle of the night against her will to keep her in pseudo-slavery polishing my treasure collection until I get bored of her and eat her, right?
*Another fake drag on the unlit cigarette, and a smoke ring is puffed out.*
I hope you know that's pure unadulterated racism, and this girl *tosseles Yit's hair* would tell you that is very wrong.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:55 pm

... *sighs* dont worry you will know if i get incensed, deploys then checks the plasma cannons , then retracts them , im not known for tolerating things i dont like :smiles: and yes even dragons can be brought down by enough firepower. you might say Yitsana has a guardian angel or three...
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Oh course a dragon can be brought down by enough fire power. That can be said of nearly everything in existence.

Though I have to ask if your one Guardian angel and Ryuten is number 2, am I number 3?
*Fake drag, then another smoke this one a perfect doughnut shape*
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 am

Hapless wrote:Oh course a dragon can be brought down by enough fire power. That can be said of nearly everything in existence.

Though I have to ask if your one Guardian angel and Ryuten is number 2, am I number 3?
*Fake drag, then another smoke this one a perfect doughnut shape*

very possable, as long as the dear likes you then im good. *Smiles* sunny loads up Fallout 3 to go kill somethings...
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 am

O_O NO FIGHTING! WAIII! WAII! NO FIGHTINGS IN THE FORUMS! *fidgets* Mineka will get mad at me! She will! She will! This is all my fault, oh dear oh dear oh dear. She'll be mad. She'll be so mad at me.
She controls my fate you knows. Oh dear oh dear. I don't know what she'll do to me because of this oh dear oh dear. *panics*
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:19 pm

YitsanaM wrote:O_O NO FIGHTING! WAIII! WAII! NO FIGHTINGS IN THE FORUMS! *fidgets* Mineka will get mad at me! She will! She will! This is all my fault, oh dear oh dear oh dear. She'll be mad. She'll be so mad at me.
She controls my fate you knows. Oh dear oh dear. I don't know what she'll do to me because of this oh dear oh dear. *panics*
not to worry dear , no one is fighting Very Happy
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 pm

*takes another fake drag and lets out a stream of smoke.* Exactly, See I have yet to raise one claw to attack Cent Com yet. We may have engaged in a bit of verbal fencing, but hardly anything like fighting, why it wasn't even a friendly sparing.

Besides Mineka wouldn't do anything to hurt you for our actions. She seems like a just person. No she'd put us into your world, and hurt us there, where she'd have total control. *looks at Cent com smiling*
So if you end up with a New Laptop...*chuckles*
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanB Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Hapless wrote:*Laughing he looks at Cent Comm, green eyes sparkling with joviality* It's Sean isn't it? Yeah he can be pretty freaky.

Looks up from his small corner of the room, blood red eyes looking over his small romani-style glasses. "Haha, Lizard... Very funny... Yitsana isn't scared of me.. Are you, Yit?" He flashes another grin, showing his pearly white teeth that shine in the darkness.
SeanB
SeanB

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm

*fidgets*
I'm not really scared of anyone.
Except maybe Cain? But he's just mean. I'm scared of what he'll do to Litalra, and now me! HE'S A PERVERT! *cries*
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, if there was a way we can bribe Mineaka into being drawn into the comic I'm sure there are 3 people here who would love to give Cain a small butt kicking. Heck. if He harms a hair on your head, I'll rend his flesh and mail the remains back to Lucy in a match box.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Who's Lucy?
The sentiment is sweet Hapless. But murder is never the answer. He hasn't done anything to me yet, but that doesn't make him any less scary. *shivers*
I don't know where I am!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:47 am

It's not murder, it's deportation by violence. And while murder doesn't solve anything, violence can solve a few problems when used correctly and liberally. As for who Lucy is...
*fake drag and smoke ring.*
...If you stay with Cain long enough you'll end up meeting the queen of devils herself.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:48 am

Hapless wrote:Well, if there was a way we can bribe Mineaka into being drawn into the comic I'm sure there are 3 people here who would love to give Cain a small butt kicking. Heck. if He harms a hair on your head, I'll rend his flesh and mail the remains back to Lucy in a match box.

i think that might be a little like asking god himself to enter the comic....

anyhow self insertion into a story is always a mark of poor storytelling. so no , i dont think we should see Mineka *in* the story, after all shes a much better writer than that, i think this may be getting a touch off track seeing as this fourm is suppost to be a way to interact with Yitsana in a pleasent way, and let her get away from the day to day "acting" job shes doing. and also perhaps you might want to consider something. when you trifle with the powers of creation , not even being a "dragon" will save you from the almighty "delete" affraid function , or maybe perhaps he might keep you as a pet. lol!

so anyhow - yit how are those classes coming anyway? and also whats your favorite flower?
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm

I like dasies and hyacinths!
Classes are going UGH! I mean, it's so hard to keep track of Ryoten! So many times he just POOFS! I almost think he's avoiding me on purpose! I'm going to get into so much trouble if I don't finish the mid-term project and hand in the picture of him eating the cookies I made him. That's 50% of the grade! I'm also going to have to get him to come to class to talk to the teacher. I also need to get a friend to come in and tell the class what we're like together, me and Ryoten that is. But he never wants to hang out, and I don't have alot of non-school friends (and they're all busy with their own projects anyways) so I was going to ask Litalra. But I'm scared she's going to say no, and she always has work that time of day, so I wouldn't know if she'd even be able to make it. But she's the only one whose really seen me with Ryoten......
I don't know what to do. *sighs*
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm

heh Lit can be a pain-

however im sure things will work out, your a good girl and thats what matters.
now my next question. and this is a toughy -

why didnt you go to school with other kids - i know we have seen a "glimpse" but how about directly from you.
what happened? if you cant say the details due to plot ill understand.
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2