Day in the Life of a Cosplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Yitsana a Question

+2
YitsanaM
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Yitsana a Question Empty Ask Yitsana a Question

Post by Admin Sun May 18, 2008 2:04 pm

This is the place to ask Yitsana any and all questions you might have for her. Whether it concerns her questionable cooking skills, how she manages to survive living with Litalra, or her past. Here's the place to ask. Discussions of said answers might be better taken to a new thread, but general questions are for here!

Admin
Admin

http://ditloac.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Ask Yitsana a Question Empty Re: Ask Yitsana a Question

Post by YitsanaM Sun May 18, 2008 4:27 pm

YUP YUP YUP! Ask me anything you'd like! Well........ except my measurements! And my super secret cheesecake recipe, it's a family secret!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:12 am

How often do you get asked what your measurements are that you even thought to tell us not to ask about them?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 am

Erm, uhm, well..... no one has ever actually asked me.
I heard it's something a girl isn't supposed to answer. I don't want to get in trouble for telling people things I shouldn't.
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Your answer's always make me laugh. So mature, yet so innocent. Very well here is another, much harder question for you.
Is it wrong for a being to look for/find love in another being outside of their own species? I'm not talking about just like a pet, but another life with which you would want to spend eternity with, a "boyfriend" or "Girlfiend" who wasn't the same species as you. Like hypotheticaly if a human fell in love with a cyborg? Or a angel with a demon? Or a Dragon with a Vampire? Is that right, or is it just wrong?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 am

*frowns* Erm, uhm hmmmm.......
Well, everyone is entitled to love who they want! Love is a wonderful emotion, and it shouldn't be forsaken.
But forcing someone to accept, and reciprocate is BAD!

Erm, umm.......... since love is such a wonderful thing. I think, so long as nobody is being hurt, everyone is entitled to love who they want to, regardless.

Oh dear. I wonder if that was a bad answer. But, but, it's not like love CAN be bad........ oh dear. Erm, what was the question again?

So long as force is not involved, both parties know what they're doing, and getting into. Accept the boundries that are caused from being from different gene pools. It's okay. Because, love is after all, the most important thing in the world. It can save lives if not abused. *smiles* That's what Mii-Mii says anyway! She should know, she's in the Magical Girl group, they deal with saving the world, and if she says that Love saves it, then I believe her!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:14 am

*A thing moves forward from where it seeks, at first glance it seems to be on all fours and the size of a rather big horse (like those Budwiser Horses) with wings folded on it's back, but it quickly melts into a well dressed male human form that stands in the open before Yitsana* Oh I see, interesting response, why was your first thought of forced love? because in each example the 2 beings were so radical different? Then again I am monopolizing your time, but if no one asks a question I would be curious to know why one of the 2 in each pairing would want to force love on the other.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 pm

OH OH OH! No no no no, I just meant that so long as it's not forced it's fine.
Erm, it's not a bad thing really. It's just there's usually a language barrier between different species. I mean, I've never been able to talk, or rather have a serious conversation with anyone who wasn't human.
*cries* I didn't mean to insinuate anything! REALLY!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

YIKES! *hands over tissue to dry tears* Please no crying. I wasn't insluted just amused is all, just amused.

Though I'm starting to see your point about language barriers, so please no crying ok? I don't want Ryuten to find me and go old Testament on me. My people and his haven't gotten along all that well since we decided to sign that "none aggression" pact with Hell.

*thoughtfully rubs chin* That and the whole thing of taking maiden's back to our lairs just to prevent nightmares. Never did it myself but apparently some angel's never got over the whole bit of us not considering it a criminal act.

Anyway, please stop crying I didn't mean to make you cry. You see though there is this Draculina that I like, and well, she's a creature of the night and well you probably guessed what I am, and well, I figured you have a lot of hidden wisdom in you so maybe you could give me a clue on if this was a good idea or not before things got serious.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Ask Yitsana a Question Empty .... Sheesh

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:00 am

Yitsana dear..
Would you like some help? i can have a crack squad of heavy drones here to protect you from the big lizard.. Very Happy

in any case .. what do you think about AIS systems ?
or home computers ( my idiot fore-runners ) Very Happy
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

http://datachasers.comicgenesis.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 am

Hapless:
If it makes you happy, it can't be that baaaa~aad. If it makes you happy, then why are you so sad?
We should live our lives true to ourselves. That's what I think, you shouldn't let the fear of future hurt stop you from being potentially happy. Should you? I mean, the pain of future hit would be alot less then living with the regret of "what if" that you'd have to endure if you didn't try, right?
The pain of regret will never go away, but you will recover from hurt if you tried and it didn't work out. You gave it your best shot. That's all anyone can ask for.

Cent Comm:
I'm okay.....
I love computers! They help me with my homework, and with school, and keeping in touch with my family! Just recently I had a project for school, where I had to make cookies for Ryoten, but he doesn't like sugar. So I didn't know what to do! Since I love sugar, so all the cookie recipes I already have are kinda sweet. But then I remembered that oatmeal raisin cookies, are the cookie of the non-cookies people! But I didn't have a recipe! But the computer plus the internet led me to a really helpful cooking site and I found a good cookie recipe, and was able to make them! Ryoten was happy to get them, and he wasn't mad at me at all! And it's all thanks to the computer!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Cent Comm:
I'm okay.....
I love computers! They help me with my homework, and with school, and keeping in touch with my family! Just recently I had a project for school, where I had to make cookies for Ryoten, but he doesn't like sugar. So I didn't know what to do! Since I love sugar, so all the cookie recipes I already have are kinda sweet. But then I remembered that oatmeal raisin cookies, are the cookie of the non-cookies people! But I didn't have a recipe! But the computer plus the internet led me to a really helpful cooking site and I found a good cookie recipe, and was able to make them! Ryoten was happy to get them, and he wasn't mad at me at all! And it's all thanks to the computer!

Good...
ive heard that humans enjoy such things .. from what ive seen cookies and sugar can have odd effects on humans that eat them , most of the effects seem unrelated to the act of biology .. but rather seem psychological in nature... ( ie they seems to have analgisic effects and mental ) the same effect is also seen by "hugs" or touching..i know some people enjoy hugging my dolls .. they arent me but if i dont respond it seems to not have a effect ... in any case i seems to be going on here, so enjoy.
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Maybe I've forgotten already but where are you getting your money from Yit? Your room mate has a job, but what about you? How are you paying for stuff, like the internet, and cookie fixin's and the like when you don't have income?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Hapless wrote:Maybe I've forgotten already but where are you getting your money from Yit? Your room mate has a job, but what about you? How are you paying for stuff, like the internet, and cookie fixin's and the like when you don't have income?

perhaps she gets a Stipend from her parents .. or money if there not ... alive any longer.
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:11 am

My parents give me a monthly allowance for necessities, like food, clothing, and goodies. That's about 300 a month.
The universitie covers 80% of the housing fee (i.e.- the rent, water, heat, electricity, sewer, garbage, and what not) since it was supposed to be on-campus housing, but due to extenuating circumstances, I couldn't live on campus. I hear it might've been because one of the magic girls was studying late one night and accidentally blew up half a dorm building, so it's under repairs. But that's just a rumour.
My parents handle the other 20% of the apartment bill. We've agreed that I will pay them back over the summer with a summer job, and that any outstanding balance will be covered after I graduate and get a real job.
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 am

Have you considered the wide variety of summer jobs open only to girls in your educational path. I have, and it seems rather narrow. Perhaps though you can put that university education to good use working for me. Get a head start on those "Magical Girl" classes work I'll even let you design your own uniform. The pay will also be good too. Very worth your while, and I'll even throw in medical coverage, and dental coverage.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 am

I'm not studying to be a magical girl. You have to have a specific background in order to go into that field. I'm studying to be a shoujo girl.
If you maintain a certain GPA through out school, when you graduate the school helps to find a place for their students.
They have a wide network of connections both in the United States and over seas.
The offer is really nice, but since I'm still in my first year, it'd seem kind of mean to agree to take a job and leave you in the lurch. Not to mention I'm not sure what else is out there and I don't want to limit myself. I'm actually hoping I'll be able to pass the stringent requirements, and be able to take Japanese, Chinese, and Korean language coarses so I'll be able to apply for jobs in Asia. Since that's were the best/most famous shoujo girls come from!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 am

A very wise choice. Please though if any of your fellow students need a summer job and don't mind a little safety risk, I always am looking for help.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Ask Yitsana a Question Empty Introduction and a question...

Post by SeanB Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:46 am

**A dark mist forms against the shadows of a wall, slowly taking the shape of a handsome young man with blood red hair and eyes, pale skin and, on his back, two jet-black feathery wings. As he steps out of the shadows, you see that he is wearing a black suit jacket and pants with a shirt underneath that matches his eyes and hair, also wearing a small pair of black sunglasses and wielding a silver-topped cane. He smiles to reveal a row of perfect white teeth and two fangs**

Hello Yitsana, dragon and.. Uhm.. Computer... My name is Sean.. And I'm curious to know something... When you first met Litalra and she wasn't very nice to you, what was your reaction? What was the first thought that popped into that pretty little head of yours?
SeanB
SeanB

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Hrmm. Well, it was awhile ago.
I think I was scared. Here was someone I was going to be with for awhile, and she was mean. I thought I had left behind all the mean people, but apparently not.
I was scared it was going to be non-stop high school for the entire time I was there. So I was really really sad.
But then she turned out to just be having a difficult time. She was only venting her frustration. My mom does that alot to! So I'm used to it! I'm happy that we're becoming such good friends!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 am

I'm sorry to break in like that, but, do any of the rest of you feel the universe threatening to implode after that last statement?

How about this question, Do you believe that there still could be things out there beyond angels and devils, that are not explainable by human science?
**The dragon leans forward it's flesh smelling of cinnamon, and matches. The wings fold back and tail lashes in eager anticipation of the answer.**
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Aren't those things called ghosts?
I think there's to much stuff going on, for ghosts NOT to exisist. Not to mention, Mii-Mii says the guys East dorm is haunted!! Mii-Mii wouldn't lie! And she's really smart to! So if she says it's haunted, then IT IS!
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanB Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 am

**Winces at the smell of the dragon, leaning away slightly**
"Hrmmm... I believe there COULD be something else, but who knows? Maybe we're ghosts, no one really does know..."
**The vampire chuckles quietly, sitting in the shadows of one corner**
SeanB
SeanB

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 am

Ghosts? Umm...well I guess but there are so many other things besides devils, and ghosts right? Like what about Vampires, werewolves, elves, dragons, wizards, and trolls what about those sort of things? Do you think they could be living right next to you and you not even know it?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by YitsanaM Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Vampires, werewolves, trolls? Living right next to me?
LOL! Don't be silly, they take villain classed. The villain dorms are on the other side of the campus!

Dragons don't go to school. According to Mii-Mii, Dragons can either do home schooling, or internet classes. They're graded differently then the rest of us.

Elves and Wizards are magic users, and fantasy. We'd never be in the same courses. If I was taking Mahou Shoujo classes, we might have bisecting courses, but nope, don't live next to them either. Don't even see them in the hallways, magic and fantasy courses are in a different wing.

Sorry.
YitsanaM
YitsanaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next