Day in the Life of a Cosplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship between Lucy and her son?

3 posters

Go down

Relationship between Lucy and her son? Empty Relationship between Lucy and her son?

Post by MinekaC Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:52 am

I just have to say their relationship his thoroughly screwy. Ick. That's all.
MinekaC
MinekaC

http://ditloac.comicgenesis.com

Back to top Go down

Relationship between Lucy and her son? Empty Re: Relationship between Lucy and her son?

Post by Hapless Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:59 am

Screwy? Screwy? If I was a character in your comic I'd be arresting them on:
Ba'al:
Incest (Provided I can't get the below charge to stick this one will)
Child Molestation (If I can get a human jury none of them would ever beleive Lucy is his mother, or over 13)

Lucy:
Incest
Child Molestation (You don't learn to kiss mommy good night like that over night)
Sexual Assault (1st degree)
Sexual Harassment

Of course some of the details are sketchy on a few things like what the statue of limitation would be on the sexual assault, and the Molestation charge for Lucy and good luck trying to find a judge who will take the case (for fear of damnation), and the whole separation of church and state I mean can you charge the queen of hell considering she is a religious figure. Not to mention who's jurisdiction is hell in? New York? Or does it have it's own?

Not to mention, then there is the fact that Lucy probably has an army of schister lawyers at her beck and call, with mobs of imps for legal aids.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Relationship between Lucy and her son? Empty Re: Relationship between Lucy and her son?

Post by MinekaC Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm

The child laws wouldn't stick. Mainly because age is determined by when you were "born", not how old yer body is. So whilest Lucy might look 13, she is well over a thousand years old.
Also, Hell can be viewed as it's own country of sorts, so laws there are vastly different then american laws. Every country has a different opinion of what is acceptable behaviour, and also what is acceptable punishment for rule breaking.
For all we know, incest is an every day occurance there, and not frowned on. Besides, she's the sole ruler, she can do what she wants in her own home. I'm sure if Ba'al had a serious problem with it he could seek amnesty/exile in the human realm. It's why he's always happy to get tasks that take him out of his mothers grasp for any period of time. It's just she occassionally forgets that he won't be around after she sends him, thus proceeds to pout and whine for a long time till he gets back, and doesn't let him leave any time soon there after. She has abandonement issues I think.

But also on the note of sueing some one, I am reminded of an old joke:
Once upon a time, Hell and Heaven were side by side. But the Devil would constantly coax those in Heaven to come to Hell, saying "what fun is it to be there? We have parties every night, and it's a blast." Finally after a few weeks, God got annoyed and told the Devil to stop. The Devils reaction was: "Or what? You're going to sue me?! I've got all the lawyers!" Now Hell is below the Earth and Heaven is above the skies.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm

I heard another version of it, but maybe it's because I'm the son of an engineer.
"One day an engineer died, and when he got to the pearly gates to be judged St. Peater was on break and a newbie angle was filling in for him. The newbie looks over the engineers life and says "well sorry but..."

Well about a week later God calls up the Devil and says "So how's it going down there in hell?"
The devil responds "Well not so bad since we got that engineer, we have air conditioning, moving sidewalks, hell we don't know what the guys going to invent next! He's great!"
"What! An engineer! Your not supposed to have an engineer send him up strait away! Or I'll Sue!"
The devil just laughs "And where are you going to get a Lawyer?"
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 am

Heh. Similar, but not quite. It reminds me of the time a janitor died and went to Hell. The Devil came to check on him and asked "So.... is it hot enough for you?" the janitor replies, "It's fine. I worked in the boiler room of a school most of the time. So this is nothing." the Devil annoyed ordered the heat to be raised.
A week later he comes back and asks the Janitor "So, is it hot enough for you?" the janitor shrugs and says "It's not bad." In a huff the Devil orders for the temperature to be raised much higher.
A week goes by and he asks the Janitor if it's hot enough. The janitor once again just shrugs. The Devil is very irritated now, but suddenly he gets an idea and orders the heat turned off and the AC turned on. He goes to the janitor two days later, and is happy to see he's shivering until he notices the big smile. "Why are you smiling?! Aren't you feezing?" the janitor replies "Well, yea. But my football team just won the super bowl, since it'd be a cold day in Hell when they did!"

*rolls eyes* It's not a very funny joke.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 pm

MinekaC wrote:... it'd be a cold day in Hell when they did!"

*rolls eyes* It's not a very funny joke.
I beg to differ, but then again I live in Wisconsin...So a joke that involves hell freezing over, and football gets bumped up a few notches.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 pm

LOL! Wisconsin eh? Yer just a hop and a skip from me! Gotta love those winters, aye? You should really listen to Lewis Black describe Wisconsin winters, it's amusing. Who setteled WI, and... well, it's just amusing.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:02 am

Oh just a hop and a skip, may I ask where that is? I shall have to go onto youtube and look up Lewis Black and Wisconsin. I'll probably find it.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 am

Yea, I doubt it's that hard, Lewis Black is rather.... erm, free with his voice, shall I say? And I live in PA, same area as Yitsana. But in my skewed opinion, WI is a hop and a skip, it's not like CA or NM.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:20 am

Ahh, I've lived in NM, rather short, long story, I'd share it but that may be going a bit off topic, not like this thread isn't already. Wink Oh well. But yeah that is a pretty small hop skip and jump away. I love eastern states, because you can drive threw them so easily, and visit all kinds of other places.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:16 am

Yup, the NE states are really tiny in comparison with the more western states. This thread is horribly OT >_< But PA is rather large, at least bigger then is comfortable, it's impossible to go to Philly or Pittsburgh where I am what with gas prices as high as they are. *mutters* Need to get my motorcycle and fix that.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Motorcycle? Well there is only one state in the US known for it's motorcycles. Wisconsin. We are the home of HD, and they are quite common over here. I wouldn't mind owning one.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm not a big fan of harleys. I'm a sports bike girl through-and-through. My first bike is going to be a Kawasaki Ninja 250, since that's the only "safe" sport starter bike.
Harleys are to heavy, and to noisy for little ol me. Pithy, cause we do have a Harley dealership down the road from us.
You can't imagine the number of idiots who ride around PA without proper safety gear *shakes head* tis truly appalling, especially when there are some truly wicked cool looking helmets out there. I personally have my eye on the ICON Battlecry full face helmet in purple. I'm such a girl. But it has both the SNELL and DOT ratings, as well as interchangeable visors, and vents. It's a really good helmet.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 am

Sports bikes are nice, and the ninja is a good model. Though also don't forget the riding jacket, one with some armor, for just in case of an accident, probably more so when your learning to ride.
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:22 am

Well duh. Helmet, jacket, boots, and gloves are what I consider to be nessecaties. I might make a pair of chaps to protect my jeans for any long rides I do (like if I go up to Boston for the con there), because I wouldn't buy the ones they sell for women. Have you seen them?! GEH! They look like something a cheerleader would wear (no offense to cheerleaders. I just don't go for the 'bubblegum' look.)
I'm still trying to pick out which jacket I want. The one I really want doesn't come in female sizes, so it'd look a little off. *mutters* Why they don't make a battlecry coat for women is beyond me. The gear is so expensive, since you can't cut corners on that and you can't get something really nice used. Where as the ninja's, well they're usually starter bikes, so they tend to get sold alot. *sighs* ah well. Still have to pass my stupid C test afore I can take the motorcycle couse. Stupid PT Cruiser and it's wide arse and terrible turn radius.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 pm

c test? I take it that is the standard motor vehicles license where your from?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by MinekaC Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Yes. C is the car liscence.
I am such a failure, I still have to get my liscene. Ugh headache. To much time on the net and listening to music. Me brain hurts.
MinekaC
MinekaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cent Comm NTCS Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:53 am

heh try parking a U-haul someday - that wasnt fun ill tell you.
Cent Comm NTCS
Cent Comm NTCS

http://datachasers.comicgenesis.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum