Day in the Life of a Cosplayer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Litalra a Question

4 posters

Go down

Ask Litalra a Question Empty Ask Litalra a Question

Post by Admin Sun May 18, 2008 2:06 pm

We make no gurantees on responses, or on safety in ASKING certain questions. But if yer curiousity has gotten the best of you, and you have a question pertaining to Litalra, you can ask it here. Take discussions of any questions, if you can pry an answer loose, to a different thread please.

Admin
Admin

http://ditloac.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Ask Litalra a Question Empty Whats it like...

Post by SeanB Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:42 am

So, Litalra, whats it like (or what was it like) being in Hell's army? Serving under Satan? *Tenses to run*

~A curious Sean~
SeanB
SeanB

Back to top Go down

Ask Litalra a Question Empty Re: Ask Litalra a Question

Post by Litalra Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Most of that information is classified.
The food sucks. There are no team players. And I hate orders.
Over all it's the stupidest thing I've ever done. But when the Devil "asks" you to join, you don't really have the option of saying go f*ck yourself.
It was either join up and do her dirty work or cease to be.

Hell's Army doesn't do alot. Oh they're responsible for alot of the majour tragedies through out the ages. But over all the entire orginization is run by a child, and thus the antics they get up to are more like practical jokes played out on a grand scale.
On the plus side, there's no basic military training. You're told to do something, and if you do it. Good. Don't, well there's a myriad of punishments that even your human mind couldn't devise on your worse day.

Litalra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 am

So what was that thing with the french nobles that your "more disposable" half was whining about, I mean it's not like you set the events into motion for the french revolution, right?
Hapless
Hapless

Back to top Go down

Post by Litalra Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:26 am

There were many things that contributed to the French revolution. It's completely NOT my fault.
As Mistress to various high ranking officials, I offered my advice on what to do in regards to the unruly mobs and how things might work out better.
It's not MY fault that my advice didn't have the desired effect but only seemed to escalate the turmoil amongst the lower classes.

Litalra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down